Ready for a great adventure? With us, you can uniquely explore the Canary Islands. We rent motorcycles in Gran Canaria and Tenerife, making it possible for you to discover the captivating beauty of these islands. Each island is distinct, with its own stunning landscapes.
Explore Canary Islands on Motorcycle
Everything You Need for Your Ride
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: Enjoy peace of mind knowing we’re always available to help
- Unlimited Kilometers: Ride as far and wide as you want with no distance restrictions
- Driver’s Helmet: Safety first – a helmet for the driver is provided with every rental
- Driver’s Gloves: Comfort and protection for your hands on every ride
- All Taxes Included: The price you see is the price you pay, no hidden extras
- Third Party Insurance: You’re covered in case of accidents when is not your fault
- Phone Holder with Charging: Stay connected and powered up on your journey
- Full-to-Full Fuel Policy: Pick up and drop off with a full tank, no extra fuel charges
- 24-Hour Rental Periods: Rent for as long or as short as you need, with flexible 24-hour periods
- Map with Local Tips: Explore like a local with our insider tips and recommended routes
Travel with Trust: Our Comprehensive Motorcycle Maintenance
We firmly believe that maintaining our motorcycles in top-notch condition is crucial to ensuring the safety of our customers and providing them with the exceptional experience they deserve. At Canary Ride, we’re committed to upholding the highest standards for our fleet and for your ride.
Delivery to Your Hotel in Gran Canaria
- Doorstep Delivery: Have your chosen premium Honda or Ducati motorcycle delivered straight to your hotel.
- Convenience: Skip the pickup lines and start your adventure as soon as you step out of your hotel.
- Flexible Scheduling: Arrange a delivery time that suits your travel plans and itinerary.
- Personalized Service: We’re here to help you get the most out of your Gran Canaria motorcycle experience, providing local insights and suggestions.
Latest from Our Blog
Gran Canaria: The Perfect Destination for Motorcycle Enthusiasts
Exploring the Canary Islands on a Motorcycle: The Ultimate Guide
Meet Our Team
In 2013 he started working in Spain and the rest of Europe with ex-MotoGp rider Simon Crafar who has been running his company Motovudu where he was teaching and coaching private riders on the circuits.
He also likes video and photography, his dog Choco and exploring new places and eating new food.
Alex has a rich cultural background and experience. He lived in Germany for three years and studied Translation and Interpreting. He also holds a master’s degree in his field and has been working as a translator since 2018. He enjoys traveling and exploring new places and has lived in four different countries so far.
When he is not working or riding, Alex likes to stay active and have fun. He is interested in all kinds of sports. He also likes to discover new restaurants and cuisines and share them with his friends and family.
Besides that passion she also likes to travel (and apply the 4 languages she speeks), the ocean and all kinds of sports such as running, yoga, surf etc.
After 1.5 years and 50,000 km of exploring stunning landscapes and roads, she arrived in Tenerife and decided to stay. She believes that nothing can compare to the beauty and diversity of the Canary Islands, where she enjoys sharing her passion for motorcycles with others.
Katinka is also a big animal lover and a nature enthusiast. When she is not on her bike, she likes to hike in the mountains, swim in the sea or work on her motorbike.
He has worked in various roles throughout his career. He spent time at Motonity, a shop specializing in motorcycle equipment and clothing, and even took his skills abroad to Denmark, where he worked as a specialist and mechanic on boats.
A lover of the outdoors, Javier is an enthusiastic diver and a proud owner of a Honda Africa Twin. He frequently indulges in off-road trips on his bike, exploring the breathtaking landscapes of Canary Islands.
At the age of 27, Javier is not just a skilled mechanic capable of fixing almost anything but also an avid learner. He is currently pursuing an Engineer's degree in Engineering/Industrial Management at the Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Javier's vast mechanical knowledge and love for motorcycles make him an invaluable asset to Canary Ride. With his help, we continue to offer top-notch services to our clients.